Defensive Driving: Avoiding Distractions and Avoiding a Crash
This 11 min video goes over defensive driving skils and advise for avoiding distractions and avoising a crash.
Vehicle crashes often result in fatalities or life altering serious injuries. However, when one occurs, there are actually three crashes involved. The first crash occurs when the car impacts either with another car or a static object, such as a tree, barrier or embankment. At that moment a lot of damage may occur to the vehicle and struck object.
Watch the other Defensive Driving Videos:
- Defensive Driving: Fundamentals
- Defensive Driving: Attitude and Other Hazards
- Defensive Driving: Avoiding Distractions and Avoiding a Crash
- Defensive Driving: Congestion
- Defensive Driving: Speed and Space Management
For full list of free Driver Training Videos - click here.